City of San Diego Small Business and Nonprofit Relief Fund
$12 Million to Support Small Businesses in San Diego
The City of San Diego in partnership with The San Diego Foundation is pleased to provide the Small Business and Nonprofit Relief Fund. The City of San Diego, thanks to funding from the American Rescue Plan of the Federal Government and local funding from The San Diego Foundation, is pleased to offer grants for City of San Diego small businesses and nonprofits.
This webpage explains the basics of the program. The links to apply are below. Assistance is available at no cost from the regional Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and other partners. Additionally there are how-to-apply recordings and a link to request a no-cost, one-on-one appointment for help applying.
The deadline to apply is: Friday, Sept. 24, 2021 by 5 p.m.
Please note the grant program is not first-come, first-served. Decisions on awardees will not be made until the application window closes on Sept. 24 at 5 p.m. Accuracy of the application is more important than getting it in early in the window. Only submit one application. Applications are not reviewed until after the window closes.
Please reach out to us if you have questions : email@example.com
Businesses who should apply:
- Self-employed workers, independent contractors, sole proprietors, and corporations with no more than 100 employees
- Net profits under $150,000 OR gross revenue under $250,000 (as reported for 2019)
- In operation before April 1, 2020
- Demonstrated decline in revenue or service demand due to COVID-19
- Operating within the City of San Diego