POPUP15 – Community Activation
The El Cajon Boulevard Business Improvement Association has a lease from the City of San Diego for the long-neglected lot adjacent to the I-15 freeway.
The goal is to activate it and transform the lot into a space that engages the community and attracts people from the greater San Diego region.
– Serve as a flexible and adaptable outdoor space for community events.
– Provide green open space for the City Heights community.
– Engage City Heights residents in the physical construction of site elements.
Pop Up 15 Use
Site: 12,000 square feet
– All events hosted at Pop Up 15 must free to the public to attend
– All events must end by 12am
Tier 1: Weekday Community Activation –Event must not provide alcohol and occur on a weekday between 9am and 5pm.
Cost: $150 Cleaning fee or $300 Deposit
Tier 2: Evening and Weekend Community Activation
Cost: $150 Management Fee
+ $150 Cleaning Fee or $300 Deposit
Tier 3: Community Activation with Alcohol
Cost: $250 Management Fee up to 8 hours + $30 each additional hour
+ $150 cleaning fee or $300 Deposit
Please contact The Boulevard for more information.