Blvd 20/20 Town Hall 2 – Mobility
Join us to create a new Vision for Smart Living, Working, and Growing into San Diego’s model transit oriented community!
Goals for this Forum:
Have your voice heard about the future of El Cajon Blvd. Join us for a Town Hall meeting to share your input on the Blvd 20/20 Plan, a new vision for smart living, working and growing into San Diego’s model transit-oriented community.
Our Dec. 4th Town Hall will focus on mobility issues, including the following confirmed speakers:
- Kirk Hovenkotter – Transit Center Foundation visionary
- Council Member Chris Ward (District 3)
- Mary Lydon – Facilitator/Housing You Matters
- Sherry Ryan – Professor & Director, SDSU
- Sharon Cooney – Chief of Staff, MTS
Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. for snacks and conversation.
Program begins at 6:00 p.m.
You can RSVP here.